- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Matthews - Under The Table And Dreaming
- Write a Review
- L41864 000000000 L41864000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Under the Table and Dreaming is the debut studio album from the Da...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Under the Table and Dreaming is the debut studio album from the Dave Matthews Band, released on September 27, 1994. By March 16, 2000, the album had sold six million copies, and was certified six × platinum by the RIA. The acoustic guitar tracks on the album were played by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds. During the recording sessions, Matthews and Reynolds would sit face-to-face with a piece of glass between them, playing the same guitar part. This was done twice for each song, resulting in four acoustic guitar tracks (two from Matthews, two from Reynolds) all playing the same part on each song. Producer Steve Lillywhite frequently turned the volume down on Matthews' parts and turned the volume up on Reynolds' parts, resulting in Reynolds' guitar playing being more prominent on the final album. Reynolds then overdubbed additional acoustic and electric guitar parts. The album was dedicated "In memory of Anne" for Matthews' older sister Anne, who was killed by her husband in 1994 in a murder-suicide. Included in the jewel case packet is a picture of Dave Matthews and one of Anne's children.;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.