- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Stewart - Lucky Numbers
- Write a Review
- #K92136 000000000 K92136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the musician and producer, one of the most respected and accomplished talents...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the musician and producer, one of the most respected and accomplished talents in the music industry today. Dave Stewart's career spans three decades and more than 100 million in album sales worldwide, highlighted by his collaboration with Annie Lennox in the groundbreaking pop-rock duo Eurythmics. Lucky Numbers merges Stewart's Rock and Country influences, backed by the best players in Nashville Guitarist Tom Bukovac, drummer Chad Cromwell, bassist Michael Rhodes, Pianist Mike Rojas, accordionist Kieran Kiely and steel Guitarist Dan Dugmore. On the first single, 'Every Single Night', Dave is joined by Martina McBride for an amazing duet. Karen Elson also joins Dave for a riveting duet 'Nashville Snow'.;Track List:1. Every Single Night;2. How to Ruin a Romance;3. Drugs Taught Me a Lesson;4. Satellite;5. What's Wrong with Me;6. Never Met a Woman Like You;7. Nashville Snow;8. You and I;9. One Step Too Far;10. Why Can't We By Friends;11. Lucky Numbers;12. Every Single Night [Radio Edit];Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.