- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Arnold - Hot Fuzz (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K66290 000000000 K66290000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Edgar Wright's sophomore film turns 10 years old this year, and we are honored to cont...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Edgar Wright's sophomore film turns 10 years old this year, and we are honored to continue our celebration of his iconic film trilogy with the premiere release of David Arnold's score to Hot Fuzz. Never before released in it's entirety, David Arnold's score for Hot Fuzz plays it straight. The world of Nicholas Angel (Simon Pegg) and Danny Butterman (Nick Frost) is filled with stylized shoot-outs, colorful characters, and rapid-fire comedic beats the music of Hot Fuzz takes the sincere approach. It brings the heroes (and their many, many villains) into the action films that eventually crash headfirst into the peaceful idyllic village of Sandford. The title track, 'Theme from Hot Fuzz,' feels like a retro futurist version of a '60s cop show - all urgent beats and huge orchestral flourishes that make you feel like you are in the action. 'The Hot Fuzz Suite (Hotter and Fuzzier)' is 23 minutes of utterly spellbinding music which travels the path from beautiful Spanish guitar flourishes to Arnold's signature orchestral techno stylings. David Arnold went back to the master tapes for us on this and pieced the entire soundtrack together both David and Edgar were involved in the approvals. Featuring original artwork by Jock, mastered for vinyl at Air Studios UK.;Special Attributes:BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.