- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Crosby - Lighthouse
- Write a Review
- #K60213 000000000 K60213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 studio album by the iconic singer/songwriter/guitarist and former Byrds/CSN member. David's ins...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 studio album by the iconic singer/songwriter/guitarist and former Byrds/CSN member. David's instantly recognizable voice, distinctive guitar style and masterful songwriting shine on this release-and you can hear how joyful and inspired he was during the making of the album, as there's a striking economy of sound at work here. Michael League of Snarky Puppy produced this Crosby's vocals and guitars occupy most of the space as you hear "Things We Do for Love," "Paint You a Picture," "Somebody Other Than You," "Look in Their Eyes" and more. A folk-rock pioneer returns with a fantastic album of romantic songs, political punches, pleas for compassion-and inventive guitar tunings, too! Crosby has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice: once for his work in the Byrds and once for his work with CSN. Five albums he contributed to are included in Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, three with the Byrds and two with CSN(Y). He has been depicted as emblematic of the 1960s' counterculture.;Track List:1. Things We Do for Love 4:15;2. The Us Below 3:42;3. Drive Out to the Desert 4:16;4. Look in Their Eyes 4:39;5. Somebody Other Than You 4:24;6. The City 4:45;7. Paint You a Picture 4:25;8. What Makes It So? 4:00;9. By the Light of Common Day 6:14
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.