- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Gray - Gold in a Brass Age
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54533 000000000 L54533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/08/2019;Notes:David Gray announces details for the release of his new album, Gold In A Brass Age. This marks his 11th studio album wh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/08/2019;Notes:David Gray announces details for the release of his new album, Gold In A Brass Age. This marks his 11th studio album which is set for release on March 8, 2019. Gold In A Brass Age was produced by Ben DeVries, son of producer and soundtrack composer Marius. The album finds Gray in renewed creative form and arrives just ahead of a run of headline shows in the US and UK. Gold In A Brass Age is defined by an intuitive approach from Gray, exploring new electronic textures and sound palettes, along with new production techniques in the process. David began writing Gold In A Brass Age in 2016 and it was recorded over several months between tours, including a 50 date US tour and a co-headline tour with Alison Krauss in 2017. Using a cut and paste approach to the arrangement of songs, the album's atmospheric and experimental undertones are evident throughout.;Track List:1. The Sapling;2. Gold in a Brass Age;3. Furthering;4. Ridiculous Heart;5. It's Late;6. A Tight Ship;7. Watching the Waves;8. Hall of Mirrors;9. Hurricane Season;10. Mallory;11. If 8 Were 9;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.