- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Gray - Mutineers
- #K86827 000000000 K86827000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing includes a bonus track and digital download. 2014 release, the 10th album from the acc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing includes a bonus track and digital download. 2014 release, the 10th album from the acclaimed Irish singer/songwriter. Twenty-One years since his first studio album, Mutineers finds David Gray steering into unfamiliar territory while cultivating a pugnacious but respectful relationship with his own history. 'I think if you're going forward with an open heart, good things will happen', says David. 'You have to sort of tear up the past and let it go'. The only certainty that David had at the commencement of his new recording was the need to surprise himself, not just in terms of how he worked, but the ideas that drove him and the people he worked with. David's collaborator, producer and occasional combatant during this raid on new horizons was Lamb's Andy Barlow. Mutineers then, is an experiment that seems to fizz with the joy of it's own assembly. The sound of a musician making a clean break and some sharp turns but also reconnecting with the freedoms of an earlier dream, a rebuke and a salutation to all that's gone before.;Track List:1. Back in the World;2. As the Crow Flies;3. Mutineers;4. Beautiful Agony;5. Last Summer;6. Snow in Vegas;7. Nearly Midnight;8. Cake and Eat It;9. Birds of the High Arctic;10. The Incredible;11. Girl Like You;12. Gulls;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.