- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Holmes - Holy Pictures
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68266 000000000 L68266000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Originally released in 2008, this is the first time The Holy Pictures has been available on vinyl. The Holy Pictures is...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Originally released in 2008, this is the first time The Holy Pictures has been available on vinyl. The Holy Pictures is an album whose incubation has lasted almost the entire length of Holmes' career. To cut straight to Holmes' own words, "The story of this album really began on the 4th of August 1996, when my mother, Sarah Holmes, passed away. I had always wanted to make a record about my life in Belfast and all the things attached to that - family, friends, loss, love and starting a family of my own. All the stuff that shapes the person you become. " Personal themes as a basis for creative work proved to be challenging though, hence The Holy Pictures brewing for a period of over a decade while Holmes carried on with his eclectic and productive career to date. The record features Holmes' on vocals for the first time including on standout track I Heard Wonders which was a significant part of the soundtrack to the memorable 2012 London Olympic Opening Ceremony. Influenced as much by JAMC as it is by Brian Eno and Neu! The album is now released on vinyl for the very first time, on heavyweight 180gsm vinyl and includes an MP3 download card.;Track List:1. I Heard Wonders;2. Story Of The Ink;3. Love Reign Over Me;4. Theme / I.M.C;5. Holy Pictures;6. Kill Her With Kindness;7. Melanie;8. Hey Maggy;9. Birth;10. The Ballad Of Sarah And Jack;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.