- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Hooper - It's My Turn
- Write a Review
- #K92002 000000000 K92002000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Intense ballads and breathtaking riffs are the foundation of a solid mountain crowned by the express...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Intense ballads and breathtaking riffs are the foundation of a solid mountain crowned by the expressive and smooth voice of David Hooper, whom, alongside with The SilverBacks as backing band, pick up the never-ending torch of soul music and carve their names into the book of black music history. It's My Turn is an album in which we seek to go deeper into the sound of soul done in the '60s in the south of the U.S.A. Our goal is to pay tribute to labels like Hi records, but without giving up our own identity. This project has been very carefully developed, from it's conception to it's final stages, and David is the secret ingredient to make perfect a record accomplished with mastery by Tucxone Records workforce. Handmade and with our heart embedded into every piece of work, our records are carefully recorded and mixed by Captain Tucxone himself, the illustrious Alberto Likkle Tuco Peces and his Lieutenant Genesis Candela, to make sure that only the most sincere, raw and greasy sounds will make it to see the light for the joy of the lovers of the genre.;Track List:1. It's My Turn;2. Where Are the Fellas?;3. I Believe in Love;4. Thinking About You;5. One Ticket to the Big Town;6. Where Is the Money?;7. Little Angel;8. Sugar and Salt;9. Dreams;10. Smoking
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.