- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Kilgour - Sugar Mouth
- Write a Review
- #K84924 000000000 K84924000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:David Kilgour's second solo album, Sugar Mouth, is one of the sweetest slices of timeless guitar pop you can taste. Rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:David Kilgour's second solo album, Sugar Mouth, is one of the sweetest slices of timeless guitar pop you can taste. Released on Flying Nun in 1994, the album is now re-issued again on gatefold 12" LP and CD. The re-issue also includes 10 bonus tracks and demos from the original recording featured on the CD and download. David Kilgour is something of a cult figure, as the guitar and voice of left-field trio The Clean and a slew of fantastic solo albums - he's up to 9 now - he has written the blueprint for New Zealand indie music and many bands to come. A musician with a timeless way with guitar and song, just like his terrific debut, Here Come The Cars (1992), Sugar Mouth is laden with mesmerizing guitar melodies and shimmering pop brilliance.;Track List:1. No No No;2. Fallaway;3. 1987;4. Filter;5. Beached;6. Nail in My Foot;7. Waiting Round on You;8. Crazy;9. Listen to the Rain;10. Look at It;11. Recollection;12. Never End;13. Winter;14. Look at It (El Speedo);15. Filter;16. Nail in My Foot;17. Fallaway;18. Beached;19. Listen to the Rain;20. Look at It;21. Middle of Nowhere;22. Winter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.