- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Peel & Death - King Of Punk
- Write a Review
- #K77881 000000000 K77881000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:King of Punk is the ultra-cult LP from 1978 by Lower East Side provocateur David Peel, the missing link between tribal-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:King of Punk is the ultra-cult LP from 1978 by Lower East Side provocateur David Peel, the missing link between tribal-folk-skronk (Fugs, Godz, etc), '70s street rock, and nihilist-squat punk. Featuring irresistible choruses over walls of fuzz and caveman chords repeating ad infinitum in a primal call to a stone-age god. Backed by fifteen rhythm guitar players, nearly as many bass players? and a cowbell. Lyrics so outrageous & over the top, music so loud that you have to hear it to believe it. Peel, who shared '60s stages with John Lennon & Yoko Ono, The Stooges, and MC5, and had a small hit with "I Like Marijuana" and released albums in the '70s such as The Pope Smokes Dope and The American Revolution, decides to out-punk the punks in '70s New York City and show The Ramones, The Dictators or The Dead Boys who the King of Punk really is! And all the while answers (in 11 minutes) the pressing question: "Who Killed Brian Jones?!";Track List:1. The Devil's Prayer;2. King of Punk;3. Uptight Manhattan;4. Marijuana;5. Murder Burgers;6. Punk Rock;7. In the Beginning;8. The Master Race;9. Who Killed Brian Jones;10. He's Called a Cop;11. A Mother Mother F
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.