- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Davidge - Slo Light
- Write a Review
- K89700 000000000 K89700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the stunning debut album by Davidge AKA award-winning producer/musician Neil Davidge, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the stunning debut album by Davidge AKA award-winning producer/musician Neil Davidge, renowned previously for his production, co-writing and sonic-sculpting of music for Massive Attack, David Bowie, Snoop Dog, Damon Albarn, Primal Scream, Elizabeth Fraser and Mos Def, plus the hugely successful Halo 4 game score and soundtrack. An album deeply-schooled in Bristol beats, Electronica, soundtracks, orchestral music and more, Slo Light creates a fantasy world in which tension, darkness and beauty find the perfect equilibrium. The album is sky-high on production value, with an unparalleled clarity and sonic depth typical of Davidge's unique sound.;Track List:1. Slo Light;2. Gallant Foxes;3. How Was Your Day;4. Home from Home;5. They Won't Know;6. That Fever;7. Riot Pictures;8. Zero One Zero;9. Sleepwalking;10. Anyone Laughing;11. Sensor (Bonus Track);12. Slo Light (Davidge Vs Rob Smith's Lovas Remix);13. Sensor (Davidge Vs Quadrant Kid Hops Iris Remix);14. Sleepwalking (Davidge Vs Michael Mortlock Remix);15. Forty Days in the Wilderness (Bonus Track);16. Hummingbird (Instrumental);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.