- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Davis Coen - Get Back in
- Write a Review
- #K91830 000000000 K91830000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:The album "Get Back In" is a culmination of various styles of Southern American roots music including blues, country, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:The album "Get Back In" is a culmination of various styles of Southern American roots music including blues, country, jazz & gospel, and it's sounds are spawned from a deep sensibility to the honoring and cultivating of these rich lineages. The musical personnel includes a slue of enormously talented players all of whom resided between Memphis, TN and Water Valley, MS where the recordings were produced. This title-track is acoustic guitar-driven and decorated with whimsical pedal steel, to accompany the ever-longingness in the lyrical deliverance. Album personnel: Davis Coen (guitar, vocals) Justin Showah (bass, vocals) Brian Wells, Charles Gage, Ryan Rogers (drums), Eric Carlton, Robert Chaffe (Piano, Organ) & Richard Alan Ford (pedal steel), Jessie Munson (violin) & Jonathan Ciaramitaro (mandolin). Mixed & recorded by Winn McElroy at Black Wings Studio Mastered by L Nix Mastering.;Track List:1. Pigtails;2. Singing in My Spirit;3. One Arm at a Time;4. Can't Get There from Here;5. Get Back in;6. Misfortune;7. Missed Opportunities;8. Fools' Names;9. Moonshine in the Morning;10. Nope;11. Tears Don't Lie;12. Reeling;13. I Don't Wanna Learn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.