- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dawes - North Hills
- Write a Review
- K58389 000000000 K58389000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2009;Notes:North Hills is the debut studio album by American folk-rock band Dawes, released on August 18, 2009. North Hills receiv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2009;Notes:North Hills is the debut studio album by American folk-rock band Dawes, released on August 18, 2009. North Hills received mostly favorable reviews from the music critics. Absolute Punk's Gregory Robson said the album "is the sound of something truly astonishing beginning to take shape" with "near-flawless roots-rock offerings that drip with such a defined sense of soul, grit and harmony, it feels nearly criminal to label this album contemporary."Pemberton Roach called them a "rootsy quartet" with a "tasteful vibe", and an "earthy sound." At Filter, Kyle MacKinnel described the album as "straightforward" and a "refreshing reminder of our roots" that "notches a victory for the believers." The Line of Best Fit's Melanie McGovern predicted the release would "be as easily digested and perhaps more soul baring as one would hope.";Track List:1. That Western Skyline;2. Love Is All I Am;3. When You Call My Name;4. Give Me Time;5. When My Time Comes;6. God Rest My Soul;7. Bedside Manner;8. My Girl to Me;9. Take Me Out of the City;10. If You Let Me Be Your Anchor;11. Peace in the Valley;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.