- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dawn Golden - Blow
- Write a Review
- #K82187 000000000 K82187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/17/2012;Notes:Dawn Golden and Rosy Cross is the work of producer DexterTortoriello. He gained exposure early last year when his other...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/17/2012;Notes:Dawn Golden and Rosy Cross is the work of producer DexterTortoriello. He gained exposure early last year when his other (much more serene) project, Houses began getting wide spread attention. Dawn Golden and Rosy Cross is it's opposite. Influenced by everything from doom metal bands like Neurosis to avant noise artists such as Xiu Xiu, the songs pound with a calm, but dire urgency. The project began in Tortoriello's bedroom as an experiment in different recording techniques, and quickly escalated as vocals were added and ideas rounded out. The Blow EP is a mix of manipulated live instruments, dusty drum machines, and swells of broken synthesizers with Dexter's vocals as much a part of the sound as any of the instruments. The tracks were each treated and prepared to perfectly capture the texture and mood of the song. Dawn Golden and Rosy Cross is meant to bring about a melancholy familiarity, like going back to the house where you grew up and finding it the way you left it, only 10 years later and everything is falling apart.;Track List:1. On the Floor;2. Blacks;3. Blow;4. White Sun;5. Lamont;6. Black Sun
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.