- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daylight Robbery - Accumulated Error
- Write a Review
- #K85197 000000000 K85197000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Daylight Robbery makes expansive sound for tight spaces. This Chicago trio of DIY scene anchors deli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Daylight Robbery makes expansive sound for tight spaces. This Chicago trio of DIY scene anchors delivers anxious post-punk for those who came to throw their bodies on the gears and those who came to dance (categories that clearly overlap). David and Christine Wolf are a forever-shifting point/counterpoint to one another, both in their melodic guitar and bass interplay and their big harmonies and vocal trade-offs, and Jeff Rice's propulsive drumming provides a solid foundation on which to build song structures that shift, collapse and grow organically. One may hear echoes of the late '70s and early '80s in what they do, but their restlessness is very much of the now, the sound of the endless post-industrial search for stability rather than the sound of the late Cold War.;Track List:1. Shadows on the Snow;2. Children;3. Walk Away;4. New Threat;5. Rememoration;6. Sweet Teeth;7. Incisions;8. Goon Beat;9. Telegraphing;10. Better Off on Mars
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.