- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dayme Arocena - Nueva Era
- Write a Review
- #K68728 000000000 K68728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. At just 22 years old, Daymé - a singer, arranger composer, and choir director is already a veteran p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. At just 22 years old, Daymé - a singer, arranger composer, and choir director is already a veteran presence in Cuban music, and is fast gaining international profile. She says she has sung all her life and recalls her four-year old self performing on every block in her neighborhood. She has been performing semi-professionally since the age of eight, and became lead singer with the big band Los Primos at 14. She has performed with Winton Marsalis, and was invited by the Canadian saxophonist Jane Bunnet to perform in Canada. Daymé first came to the attention of François Renié, Communications Director at Cuban rum maker Havana Club and founder of the Havana Cultura platform. He recalls "Gilles and I met Dayme for the first time on Gilles' first trip to Cuba, improvising a rumba session at a friend’s place. She started to sing and we were amazed. She was just a teenager". Considered to young to appear on the early Havana Cultura recordings, she nonetheless stayed on Gilles' radar on his subsequent trips to Cuba. Gilles recalls "I was knocked out at her professionalism and people connection. She is so many things - a serious artist who knows exactly what she wants musically.;Track List:1. Madres;2. Crystal;3. Don't Unplug My Body;4. Sin Empezar;5. Dust;6. Come to Me;7. Drama;8. El Ruso;9. Niño;10. Nueva Era
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.