- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daytona - Daytona
- Write a Review
- #K85270 000000000 K85270000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the New York-based Indie Rock trio. After playing in bands together in Chapel Hill, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the New York-based Indie Rock trio. After playing in bands together in Chapel Hill, NC, they came together post-relocation in 2011. As Daytona, the members reach out in some new directions, with looping finger-picked guitars setting a groundwork for sprawling harmonies over often hypnotic beats. They draw inspiration from a wide range of American Folk music, Classic Rock, and African and Caribbean sounds and rhythms, but the final result is a refined hook-driven style of pop music complemented by smart lyrics and positive musical passages. At their core, Daytona's songs tread the fine line between the exuberant and the melancholic, dealing with the familiar themes of uncertainty, love, the desire to move and the importance of staying put. The album was recorded in North Carolina by Ari Picker (Lost in the Trees) and mixed by Matt Boynton (MGMT, Hospitality) at Vacation Island in Brooklyn, NY.;Track List:1. Road;2. New Foundation;3. Honey;4. Lighthouse;5. Ought to Be a Law;6. Maria;7. Old Friend;8. Metropolitan;9. Raincoat;10. Oregon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.