- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
De Angelis Maurizio & Guido - Il Grande Racket (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K89886 000000000 K89886000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including inner sleeve with original movie artwork. Now for the firs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including inner sleeve with original movie artwork. Now for the first time on vinyl, Four Flies Records is proud to present an unmissable Eurocrime soundtrack by Guido & Maurizio de Angelis, composed in 1976 and considered to be one of the genre's finest offerings directed by Enzo G. Castellari. Perhaps the most forceful OST from the Italian duo, Il Grande Racket consists of fuzz distortion and electronic effects from the beginning to the end. This sonic gem is also enriched with psychedelic flutes, obsessive rhythms, and percussion which results with a totally prog-rock and psych-funk score that perfectly describes the main elements of the film: action, tension and violence. Remastered from the original master tapes preserved for decades in the C.A.M. archives, and augmented with exclusive liner notes by Davide Pulici (Nocturno Cinema) and stunning original artwork created by Luke Insect, this edition is a true pleasure of the senses for any and all soundtrack lovers.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.