- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deacon Blue - Raintown
- Write a Review
- #K70367 000000000 K70367000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Raintown is the debut album from Scottish pop band Deacon Blue. The album, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Raintown is the debut album from Scottish pop band Deacon Blue. The album, written largely by lead singer Ricky Ross, was originally released in 1987. It proved a commercial success and has to date sold around a million copies. The album, widely praised as Deacon Blue's finest work, has the overtones of a concept album relating to the struggles of urban life in the inner city - the city being unmistakably Glasgow, referenced by the roots of the band and by the famous images by photographer Oscar Marzaroli on the cover of the album. The weather is a feature of the atmosphere of the album. Played out in the course of the album is the struggle with money, unemployment, dreams of something better, culminating in an angry attack upon urban life. The album does feature lighter experiences with a love song like 'Love's Great Fears' - a track that Ross has often cited as his all-time favorite, featuring a searing slide guitar outro by Chris Rea.;Track List:1. Born in a Storm;2. Raintown;3. Ragman;4. He Looks Like Spencer Tracy Now;5. Loaded;6. When Will You (Make My Telephone);7. Chocolate Girl;8. Dignity;9. The Very Thing;10. Love's Great Fears;11. Town to Be Blamed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.