- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Can Dance - Aion
- Write a Review
- #K55405 000000000 K55405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Serpent's Egg (1988), Aion (1990) and Spiritchaser (1996) complete the vinyl re-release series. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Serpent's Egg (1988), Aion (1990) and Spiritchaser (1996) complete the vinyl re-release series. Dead Can Dance's fourth album, The Serpent's Egg came during a prolific period for the band, being released just four years after their debut. It was also the first they made at their own studio which, according to Perry, allowed them to continue to grow in their own self-proclaimed direction. A minimal yet rather grandiose record which includes fan favorites "The Host Of Seraphim" and "Ullyses," The Serpent's Egg is a triumph and perhaps the finest example of where Brendan and Lisa's diametrically different influences were overcome to form a new, almost synaesthetic whole.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.