- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Can Dance - Spleen And Ideal
- Write a Review
- #K64741 000000000 K64741000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard are Dead Can Dance. Their music began as collages made from musical l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard are Dead Can Dance. Their music began as collages made from musical lineages, lost tribes and cultures long since forgotten - and by giving new life to so much from the past, they created a genuinely timeless body of work. They shared vocal responsibilities, and while Perry was certainly capable of haunting subtleties and real sonority as a singer, it was more often Gerrard's rhapsodic vocalizing that drew the attention of critics and fans. In a sense, Gerrard didn't simply sing for Dead Can Dance: she made sounds with her voice, and turned that experience into something much larger and more far-ranging than mere singing. Dead Can Dance's second album, Spleen And Ideal (1985), saw them experiment more with instrumentation, abandoning guitars in favor of cello, trombone and timpani. Widely acclaimed, there was now a richness of unification between voice and music, lyrics and structure, showing they had a concrete sense of the aural ideal they were striving towards. It's title was taken from Spleen et Idéal, a collection of poems by 18th century French poet Charles Baudelaire.;Track List:1. De Profundis (Out of the Depths of Sorrow);2. Ascension;3. Circumradiant Dawn;4. The Cardinal Sin;5. Mesmerism;6. Enigma of the Absolute;7. Advent;8. Avatar;9. Indoctrination (A Design for Living)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.