- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Can Dance - Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun
- Write a Review
- K55404 000000000 K55404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With Dead Can Dance now firmly centered round the core of Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard, they relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With Dead Can Dance now firmly centered round the core of Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard, they released their third album Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun in the Summer of 1987, showing both a continued maturity in their sound and rise in their popularity. Recorded during an intense period of musical and personal growth for the band, the album's eight songs are split equally between the duo with the first half being sung by Brendan and the second Lisa. At the time, Q Magazine described the album as combining "superb voice, ethereal church choirs, sweeping strings and a brochure of ethnic music: Middle Eastern, Indian, Moorish, anywhere but London's East End where the couple resided." The album's cover only adds to the album's aura of mystery with a haunting photograph of the family grave at the Père-Lachaise cemetery in Paris of famed French biologist François-Vincent Raspail.;Track List:1. Anywhere Out of the World (Remastered);2. Windfall (Remastered);3. In the Wake of Adversity (Remastered);4. Xavier (Remastered);5. Dawn of the Iconoclast (Remastered);6. Cantara (Remastered);7. Summoning of the Muse (Remastered);8. Persephone (The Gathering of Flowers) (Remastered)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.