- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Cross - Dead Cross
- Write a Review
- K54054 000000000 K54054000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited black and red colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Dead Cross emerged out of a series of impractical scheme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited black and red colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Dead Cross emerged out of a series of impractical schemes, fallen-through plans, and last-minute musical experimentation. Shows were scheduled before a single song was written, fans were formed before even one show was played. The chaos of it's creation seems apt after all, the band is comprised entirely of artists who have thrived playing tightly-coiled turmoil-intelligent dissonance disguised as disorder. Consisting of Dave Lombardo (ex-Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, Misfits), Mike Patton (Faith No More, Tomahawk), Justin Pearson (The Locust, Retox) and Michael Crain (Retox, Festival of Dead Deer), the impressive, expansive, and eclectic list of prior bands collectively played in would be enough to ensure the unyielding ferocity of the music... but a resume isn't necessary, here. Dead Cross stands on it's own, speaks volumes with it's multilayered evil-genius vocals, manic guitar riffs, and brutal rhythms.;Special Attributes:BLACK, RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.