- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Daisies - Burn It Down
- Write a Review
- L31919 000000000 L31919000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Limited picture disc. Burn It Down is a muscular tour-de-force, a tornado of pounding drums, pulverizing bass, screamin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Limited picture disc. Burn It Down is a muscular tour-de-force, a tornado of pounding drums, pulverizing bass, screaming guitars and in-your-face raw vocals. Evoking the best of 70s rock, with moments of Birmingham's finest, blended with the early works of Boston's best, the band's fourth studio album was recorded in Nashville with Marti Frederiksen at the helm, mixed by Anthony Focx and mastered by legend Howie Weinberg. John Corabi on the new record, "I'm extremely excited about our new record 'Burn It Down'. It was a pleasure to once again work with Marti Frederiksen and the band on what I believe is the next great step in The Dead Daisies journey. This is a balls-out old school rock record!" And Doug Aldrich puts it quite simply, yet to the point: "The new Daisies album will melt your face! It is raw and in-your-face with a whole new sound!" The Dead Daisies are: Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Dio), John Corabi(Mötley Crüe, The Scream), Marco Mendoza (Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy), Deen Castronovo (Bad English, Journey) and David Lowy (Red Phoenix, Mink).;Track List:1. Resurrected;2. Rise Up;3. Burn It Down;4. Judgment Day;5. What Goes Around;6. Bitch;7. Set Me Free;8. Dead and Gone;9. Can't Take It with You;10. Leave Me Alone;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.