- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Daisies - Make Some Noise
- Write a Review
- #K62798 000000000 K62798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:MAKE SOME NOISE - Daed Daisies - There can be no doubt: 'Make Some Noise' is a veritable rock music manifesto. So it co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:MAKE SOME NOISE - Daed Daisies - There can be no doubt: 'Make Some Noise' is a veritable rock music manifesto. So it comes as no surprise that, following tours with Kiss, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Bad Company, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Def Leppard, among others, Dead Daisies' fans are now eagerly awaiting the group to kick off touring in support of this fantastic record. And their hopes are about to be fulfilled: the band is set to embark on a major European tour, bringing to life the motto of their latest release. - "There are lots of very good reasons why this kind of rock'n'roll has never gone out of fashion," band members David Lowy (Red Phoenix, Mink), John Corabi (Mötley Crüe, Ratt), Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Dio), Marco Mendoza (Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy) and Brian Tichy (Ozzy Osbourne, Foreigner) agree. "Our songs are simply timeless, immortal, classic! That's why working with The Dead Daisies is so much fun, and that's why the reaction is always phenomenal, no matter when and where this band turns up.";Track List:1. Long Way to Go;2. We All Fall Down;3. Song and a Prayer;4. Mainline;5. Make Some Noise;6. Fortunate Son;7. Last Time I Saw the Sun;8. Mine All Mine;9. How Does It Feel;10. Freedom;11. All the Same;12. Join Together
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.