- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
- Write a Review
- K54410 000000000 K54410000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/22/2011;Notes:180 gram vinyl version of the 1980 debut album from San Francisco's most popular and powerful political punks. Filled t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/22/2011;Notes:180 gram vinyl version of the 1980 debut album from San Francisco's most popular and powerful political punks. Filled to the brim with rage and thought provoking lyrics, plus some damn good songwriting and excellent production for a punk album from this time period. A damn classic! Includes the "hits" "California Uber Alles," "Kill the Poor," "Holiday in Cambodia" and a killer cover of "Viva Las Vegas.";Track List:1. Kill the Poor;2. Forward to Death;3. When Ya Get Drafted;4. Let's Lynch the Landlord;5. Drug Me;6. Your Emotions;7. Chemical Warfare;8. California Ber Alles;9. I Kill Children;10. Stealing People's Mail;11. Funland at the Beach;12. Ill in the Head;13. Holiday in Cambodia;14. Viva Las Vegas;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.