- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Lord - Heads Held High
- Write a Review
- #K89304 000000000 K89304000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the Swedish metal band. Dead Lord's debut album, Goodbye Repentance, hit the scene...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the Swedish metal band. Dead Lord's debut album, Goodbye Repentance, hit the scene like an airstrike out of nothing in 2013 and gained them the reputation of being excellent songwriters and vanguards of the new scene of classic hard rock. Two years of constant live activities have managed to spread the name of Dead Lord further all across the rock music scene. With the newly gained experience and armed to the teeth with killer songs, Dead Lord entered the studio in late 2014 to record Heads Held High, an album with "10 songs of solid no-bogus, face-melting, twin-guitar, smart-rock action", as singer/guitarist Hakim Krim describes the album.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.