- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Meadow - Dead Meadow
- Write a Review
- #K63428 000000000 K63428000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dead Meadow is the reason for the resurgence of heavy, psychedelic rock. Now, they are reaching out ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dead Meadow is the reason for the resurgence of heavy, psychedelic rock. Now, they are reaching out from the underground with their Les Paul guitars to deliver their once out-of-print first album in a newly remixed and remastered form. The catalog revisit of this seminal guitar driven band forces US to connect the dots of recent musical history.;Track List:1. Sleepy Silver Door;2. Indian Bones;3. Dragonfly;4. Lady;5. Greensky Greenlake;6. Beyond the Fields We Know;7. At the Edge of the Wood;8. Rocky Mountain High;9. Untitled Track
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.