- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Moon - Nervous Sooner Changes
- Write a Review
- #K66337 000000000 K66337000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Another Dead Moon classic. The band really hit their stride on this one! The best rock band of the ‘...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Another Dead Moon classic. The band really hit their stride on this one! The best rock band of the ‘90s and 2000s kicks out some of their finest rockers and ballads. Features all-time greats like ‘Diamonds In The Rough’, ‘Say It Isn't So’, ‘Running Out Of Time’, ‘Somewhere Far Away’ and ‘Windows Of Time’. A must have for any fan of the band and rock music in general. Dead Moon was a punk rock band from formed in Portland, Oregon. Fronted by singer/guitarist Fred Cole, the band also included bassist Toody Cole, Fred's wife, and drummer Andrew Loomis. Veterans of Portland's independent rock scene, Dead Moon combined dark and lovelorn themes with punk and country music influences into a stripped-down sound.;Track List:1. Diamonds in the Rough 3:38;2. Say It Isn't So 2:35;3. I Won't Be the One 2:55;4. Can't Let Go 2:21;5. Running Out of Time 3:45;6. Psychodelic Nightmare 2:53;7. Area 51 3:30;8. Somewhere Far Away 3:06;9. I'm Not Afraid 3:10;10. Windows of Time 4:07
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.