- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Moon - Strange Pray Tell
- Write a Review
- #K75620 000000000 K75620000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:One of Dead Moon's all time classics, filled with some of their catchiest & most rousing songs. Rockers of the highest ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:One of Dead Moon's all time classics, filled with some of their catchiest & most rousing songs. Rockers of the highest caliber such as 'Destination X', 'Fire in the Western World' & 'Don't Look Back' as well as perfect ballads such as 'You Can't Do That' & 'Out in the Blues'. An utter masterpiece of Psychedelic Rock straight from the heart. The most requested Dead Moon LP by Mississippi Records store customers. Recorded in mono!;Track List:1. Fire in the Western World;2. Until It Rains;3. Can't Do That;4. 13 Going on 21;5. Love Comes Once;6. Room 213;7. Going South;8. Ill of the Dead;9. Play with Fir;10. Don't Look Back;11. Out in the Blue;12. Destination X;Special Attributes:MONO SOUND
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.