- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Moon - What A Way To See The Old Girl Go
- Write a Review
- #K58031 000000000 K58031000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. On Volume 6 of Tales from the Grease Trap, Voodoo Doughnut Recordings' series of live ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. On Volume 6 of Tales from the Grease Trap, Voodoo Doughnut Recordings' series of live archival releases from early '90s Portland, Oregon, garage punk heroes, Dead Moon close down a legendary all-ages club. The night is August 16, 1994. A few songs into an already cathartic set, marked by the themes of an ending epoch and an inevitable changing-of-the-guards, Toody Cole remarks to the crowd, "What a way to see the old girl go!" The old girl is the venue-the black velvet painting-decorated X-Ray Cafe-, which helped spawn the careers of venerated Portland acts such as Quasi, The Dandy Warhols and Elliott Smith.;Track List:1. Poor Born;2. Demona;3. Cast Will Change;4. It's O.K;5. Walking on My Grave;6. 54/40 or Fight / Killing Me;7. Running Out of Time;8. Out in the Blue / Time Has Come Today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.