- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Prez - Let's Get Free
- Write a Review
- #K60143 000000000 K60143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Let's Get Free was the debut studio album by hip-hop duo Dead Prez, originally released in 20...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Let's Get Free was the debut studio album by hip-hop duo Dead Prez, originally released in 2000. Critically acclaimed upon it's release, Let's Get Free was called a "return to politically conscious rap" and, "the most politically conscious rap since Public Enemy" the duo's messages also earned them favorable comparisons with Brand Nubian, The Coup, Def Jef and X-Clan. The album's lyrics, performed in front of sparse beats are startlingly direct, militant and confrontational. M-1 and stic. Man excoriate the media, the music industry, politicians and poverty, and urge their target audience to study socialism and ideas of black power. Rolling Stone gave the album four stars and lauded it's equation of "classrooms with jail cells, the projects with killing fields and everything from water to television with conduits for brainwashing by the system".;Track List:1. Wolves;2. I'm a African;3. 'They' Schools;4. Hip-Hop;5. Police State;6. Behind Enemy Lines;7. Assasination;8. Mind Sex;9. We Want Freedom;10. Be Healthy;11. Discipline;12. Psychology;13. Happiness (Feat. Prodigy);14. Animal in Man;15. You'll Find a Way;16. It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop (Feat. Tahir and People's Army);17. Propaganda;18. The Pistol (Feat. Maintain of Illegal Tendecies)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.