- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Ships - Citycide
- Write a Review
- #K83399 000000000 K83399000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including 11x11 insert and digital download. 2016 debut full-length album from Coachella buzz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including 11x11 insert and digital download. 2016 debut full-length album from Coachella buzz-band The Dead Ships. Like their 2015 debut EP, the album was produced by Broken Social Scene's Brendan Canning, who also plays additional guitar on the album. In the handful of years since the Dead Ships traded punches at their first living room practice, LA's howling garage rock trio have toured the shadiest parts of the continent, slept on the grimiest couches, and been named one of the city's best live shows (DoLA, Grimy Goods). Includes 'Company Line', 'First Mistakes', 'Spun Yarns' and the title track.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.