- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deadbird - Deadbird / Burned Up Bled Dry
- Write a Review
- #K79818 000000000 K79818000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:The rumored split with two Arkanas greats has finally arrived. All tracks recorded by Chuck Schaaf way back in 2006. Ru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:The rumored split with two Arkanas greats has finally arrived. All tracks recorded by Chuck Schaaf way back in 2006. Rumors of various labels releasing this came and went. Finally it was announced that At A Loss would release this seven inchway back in 2008. After numerous technical difficulties, busy I competing schedules it is finally available to you the public 2 years after it's first announcement. Hey I think this is officially the longest we have taken to releasea record ever!!! Way to go At A Loss! Dead bird contribute one track filled with all the tempo changes and somber regret filled lyrics one would expect. Fast screams lead to somber heavyness leads to hard core sing along anthems all together in a way few bands make work. Burned Up Bled Dry give us four tracks of pissed off fastcore I powerviolence I punkhardcore or whatever everyone calls it right now. Pissed offcheck, hate job - check, hopelessness - check, your anthem for anger. Full color cover which wraps all the way around the seven inch to unfold for an extended apocalyptic landscape layed out by Amjad Faur. Full color labels and and all copies of 7 inch on various shades of quality opaque colored vinyl.;Track List:1. Deadbird - Sickness and Conviction;2. Burned Up Bled Dry - Punches Thrown;3. Burned Up Bled Dry - My Way to Hate;4. Burned Up Bled Dry - the New Reality of Distance;5. Burned Up Bled Dry - Something's Missing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.