- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Martin - Winter Romance
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58398 000000000 K58398000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:A Winter Romance is a Christmas album recorded by Dean Martin that was originally released in 1959. The backing orchest...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:A Winter Romance is a Christmas album recorded by Dean Martin that was originally released in 1959. The backing orchestra was conducted by Gus Levene. It was Martin's only holiday-themed album for Capitol Records. Features classic yuletide songs like 'Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!', 'Winter Wonderland', 'White Christmas', and 'Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer' plus vaguely winter-themed recordings such as 'Canadian Sunset', 'I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm', 'Baby It's Cold Outside' and many others. Though he didn't record a plethora of holiday tunes, Dean Martin's suave, cool vocals are associated with the Christmas season alongside other crooners like Bing, Sammy, Nat and Perry.;Track List:1. A Winter Romance 2:57;2. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 1:55;3. The Things We Did Last Summer 3:37;4. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm 2:43;5. June in January 2:46;6. Canadian Sunset 3:18;7. Winter Wonderland 1:51;8. Out in the Cold Again 3:34;9. Baby It's Cold Outside 2:23;10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 2:15;11. White Christmas 2:28;12. It Won't Cool Off 2:27;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.