- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death - Spiritual Mental Physical
- Write a Review
- #K64325 000000000 K64325000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/25/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from the American proto-Punk band, a collection of wild early demos that finds the trio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/25/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from the American proto-Punk band, a collection of wild early demos that finds the trio of Hackney brothers consolidating their powers as they embark on a trip into pure Rock 'n' Roll music. Spiritual-Mental-Physical gives US Death by transistor radio, with a tinny yet- furious sound representing the 1970s environment of Death. Here, the musical landscape that inspired them is more clearly defined as they demo material that didn't make it to the studio, but shares the same ferocious bent as 'Politicians in My Eyes,' 'Keep on Knocking,' and the rest of their album... for the Whole World to See. Spiritual-Mental-Physical is an inside look at Death's early days, one that fans of the group and fans of Punk Rock (and, indeed, Rock of all kinds) are sure to enjoy for the rest of time.;Track List:1. Views;2. The Masks;3. The Change;4. World of Tomorrow;5. Can You Give Me a Thrill?;6. People Look Away;7. The Storm Within;8. David's Dream (Flying);9. Bobby Bassing It;10. Dannis on the Motor City Drums
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.