- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death Angel - Trashumentary/Bay Calls for Blood Live in San
- Write a Review
- #K90526 000000000 K90526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing plus poster. 2015 live release by the Thrash Metal band. Among the youngest bands ever to sto...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing plus poster. 2015 live release by the Thrash Metal band. Among the youngest bands ever to storm the Metal genre, Death Angel has come to be known as one of the most influential bands to emerge from the thriving Bay Area Trash Metal scene in the early 1980's with their inventive style, speedy, complex arrangements. In 1986, a Death Angel demo produced by Kirk Hammett (Metallica) led to a deal with Enigma Records and a debut album. The band's trajectory to fame was tragically cut short when the band's tour bus crashed in the Arizona desert. Drummer Andy Galeon was critically injured, and would need more than a year to recover. Death Angel resurfaced in 2001 to perform at a cancer benefit for frontman Chuck Billy (Testament). The response was so great that the reunion became permanent. This blistering live set was recorded in the band's home city of San Francisco last year.;Track List:1. Left for Dead;2. Fallen;3. Buried Alive;4. The Dream Calls for Blood;5. Execution / Don't Save Me;6. Truce;7. Detonate;8. Bored;9. Caster of Shame;10. Territorial Instinct / Bloodlust
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.