- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death from Above 1979 - Outrage Is Now
- Write a Review
- #K58189 000000000 K58189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The merry merchants of muscular death dance discord - Sebastien Grainger (vocals, drum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The merry merchants of muscular death dance discord - Sebastien Grainger (vocals, drums) and Jesse F. Keeler (bass, keys, synths) - made a collective decision to embrace their own penchant for perpetual motion while gleefully maintaining the car-wreck intensity of their punkified disco rock. Ultimately, Outrage! Is Now confidently kicks off a new chapter for Death From Above. "We are committed to evolution. This record is the sound of the two us pushing at the walls. We want there to be space, surprises and action!," says Sebastien. "We both wanted to see how far we could take our sound as Death From Above. In a way, that has always been our objective," adds Jesse. "Outrage! Is Now is meant to be felt on both a visceral and emotional level," concludes Sebastien. "We tried to make something that excites and surprises. Our journey is that of enlightenment and seeking truth. There's enough fiction and meaningless distractions in the world to make you totally shut off. We hope this record turns you on."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.