- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death Grips - Bottomless Pit
- Write a Review
- #K55720 000000000 K55720000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in special gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the fifth album from the experimental hip hop group...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in special gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the fifth album from the experimental hip hop group from Sacramento, California. Contains "Giving Bad People Good Ideas," "Spikes," "Hot Head," and "Three Bedrooms In A Good Neighborhood." Formed in 2010, the group consists of rapper/vocalist Stefan Burnett, known by his stage name MC Ride, drummer and producer Zach Hill, and co-producer Andy Morin. The band's music has been characterized as drawing on hip hop, industrial, punk, electronic and noise music. In 2015, The Skinny called them "the first truly important band of the twenty-first century". Following several broken performance commitments, the group announced their "disbanding" in July 2014 along with the release of their fourth album The Powers That B. However, in March 2015 the group revealed that they "might make some more" music and later announced the release of Bottomless Pit.;Track List:1. Giving Bad People Good Ideas 3:07;2. Hot Head 4:18;3. Spikes 3:05;4. Warping 2:54;5. Eh 2:52;6. Bubbles Buried in This Jungle 2:39;7. Trash 2:51;8. Houdini 2:44;9. BB Poison 3:05;10. Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood 3:03;11. Ring a Bell 2:26;12. 80808 3:16;13. Bottomless Pit 2:54;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, SPECIAL PACKAGING
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.