- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death Grips - Powers That B
- Write a Review
- K55712 000000000 K55712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:The Powers That B is the fourth studio album by experimental hip hop group Death Grips. It is a double album. The album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:The Powers That B is the fourth studio album by experimental hip hop group Death Grips. It is a double album. The album's first disc, Niggas on the Moon, was released as a free digital download on June 8, 2014. The entire first disc features chopped vocal samples of Icelandic singer-songwriter, Björk, all of which were entirely manipulated by drummer Zach Hill, playing every vocal sample live on a Roland V-Drum kit. The second half, Jenny Death, leaked online on March 19, 2015. It features Nick Reinhart of Tera Melos, and Zach's former high school bandmate, Julian Imsdahl, on guitar and organ respectively. The double album as a whole is set to be officially released via Harvest Records on March 31, 2015.;Track List:1. Up My Sleeves 5:17;2. Billy Not Really 3:49;3. Black Quarterback 2:59;4. Say Hey Kid 3:27;5. Have a Sad Cum 3:40;6. Fuck Me Out 3:20;7. Voila 3:29;8. Big Dipper 5:28;9. I Break Mirrors with My Face in the United States 2:41;10. Inanimate Sensation 6:04;11. Turned Off 4:37;12. Why a Bitch Gotta Lie 4:40;13. PSS PSS 4:33;14. The Powers That B 5:32;15. Beyond Alive 6:07;16. Centuries of Damn 5:32;17. On GP 6:07;18. Death Grips 2.0 3:20
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.