- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death Index - Death Index
- Write a Review
- #K73563 000000000 K73563000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Death Index is a new project of Carson Cox (Merchandise, Neon Blud, Church Whip) and Marco Rapisarda...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Death Index is a new project of Carson Cox (Merchandise, Neon Blud, Church Whip) and Marco Rapisarda (La Piovra, Sgurd, Archaic). Their debut album was conceived and recorded between Berlin, Tampa Bay, and Palermo, Italy. Born in Sicily. Dead in America. Born again in Berlin. Songs about death and dying. Computer death. Social death. Animal violence. Death Index has yielded an album that has more in common with the primordial days of art punk than anything out there today. Roaring out of the gate with a feedback driven gallop, the album brings to mind the swagger of The Birthday Party and others. Simple synth lines and manic guitars swirl heavily throughout. Conjuring the experimental spirit of legends Suicide, while Carson's infectious vocal croon serves as a melodious anchor through a multitude of unpredictable twists and turns.;Track List:1. Fast Money Kill;2. Dream Machine;3. The Meal;4. Fuori Controllo;5. Fup;6. Little 'N' Pretty;7. Lost Bodies;8. We've Got a Number;9. JFK;10. Patto Con Dio
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.