- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death Penalty - Death Penalty
- #K78365 000000000 K78365000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut album from this Metal band led by former Cathedral guitarist Gaz Jennings. Over the years...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut album from this Metal band led by former Cathedral guitarist Gaz Jennings. Over the years, Jennings has more than earned the mantle of the modern age's most consistent and supremely talented Riffmaster General. DEAT PENALTY is a triumphant tour-de-force of pounding heaviness that brilliantly encapsulates everything that Gaz has brought to the table with Cathedral while veering off on a number of new and distinctly compelling tangents along the way. Fans of the NWOBHM era will find themselves instantly entranced by the likes of 'Howling at the Throne of Decadence' and' Golden Tides', while diehard Doom acolytes will be immediately reassured that Gazs ability to pen timeless riffs remains entirely undimmed, as demonstrated on the grandiose grit of 'Into the Ivory Frost' and 'Children of the Night'.;Track List:1. Grotesque Horizon;2. Howling at the Throne of Decadence;3. Eyes of the Heretic;4. Golden Tides;5. Into the Ivory Frost;6. Children of the Night;7. The One That Dwells;8. She Is a Witch;9. Immortal By Your Hand;10. Written By the Insane
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.