- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death SS - Black Mass
- Write a Review
- #K67402 000000000 K67402000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records reissues Death SS's legendary second album, Black Mass. One of the most cult ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records reissues Death SS's legendary second album, Black Mass. One of the most cult names in international heavy metal, Italy's Death SS have influenced numerous acts over the past three decades in their long, twisted history, equally impacting the nascent speed metal and black metal scenes with their trademark ghoulish and theatrical presentation. Originally released in 1989, Black Mass was the heated follow-up to their wild 'n' weird debut... In Death of Steve Sylvester. Kicking off with "Kings of Evil," almost as a statement of pride, Death SS here took on a more modern and juiced-up aspect. With the energy more intense and the compositions more complex, Black Mass quickly became a more epic and almost "storytelling" listen. Granted, the band's trademark horror-laden atmosphere remained, but as a whole, Black Mass slotted well alongside the likes of King Diamond and Lizzy Borden and made Death SS a more contemporary band without sacrificing any ancient power.;Track List:1. Kings of Evil;2. Horrible Eyes;3. Cursed Mama;4. Buried Alive;5. Welcome to My Hell;6. Devil's Rage;7. In the Darkness;8. Black Mass;9. The Mandrake Root
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.