- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death SS - Heavy Demons
- Write a Review
- #K67404 000000000 K67404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records reissues Death SS's legendary third album, Heavy Demons. One of the most cult...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records reissues Death SS's legendary third album, Heavy Demons. One of the most cult names in international heavy metal, Italy's Death SS have influenced numerous acts over the past three decades in their long, twisted history, equally impacting the nascent speed metal and black metal scenes with their trademark ghoulish and theatrical presentation. Originally released in 1991, Heavy Demons truly embodied it's namesake. Whereas... In Death of Steve Sylvester largely introduced the band to the worldwide metal scene and Black Mass upped the energy, Heavy Demons was a further intensification of their more modernized sound on Black Mass. While by no means merely repeating the formula of Black Mass, on Heavy Demons, Death SS simply consolidated their by-now-considerable strengths and delivered a record which could only come from them: that trademark Death SS sound was, and will always be, one of the most unique around. Further fueling the more speed metallized sound of Heavy Demons is the band's clearest and most powerful production to date.;Track List:1. Walpurgisnacht;2. Where Have You Gone?;3. Heavy Demons;4. Family Vault;5. Lilith;6. Peace of Mind;7. Way to Power;8. Baphomet;9. Inquisitor;10. Templar's Revenge;11. All Soul's Day;12. Sorcerous Valley
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.