- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death & Vanilla - The Tenant
- Write a Review
- L29252 000000000 L29252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Following on from the deluxe reissue Vampyr last year, co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Following on from the deluxe reissue Vampyr last year, comes Death And Vanilla's unreleased live score of The Tenant on limited edition magenta vinyl. Originally scored by Philippe Sarde, this release sees Death And Vanilla re-imagine the film's soundtrack four decades on for a new audience. The haunting instrumental is a foreboding piece of dark and cinematic avant-garde music that's alienated, lonely and melancholic. Moments of hallucination and delusion mirror the lead character Trelovsky. Recorded in 2015 at Cinemascore festival in Spain alongside a two-hour performance and screening of psychological thriller 'The Tenant' (1976). With the band at their most minimal, the accomplished musicians once again bring the dark narrative to life with their expansive and ethereal noir sound.;Track List:1. Loctaire - Intro;2. Zy and Choule;3. Church Music;4. Walls Have Teeth;5. Labyrinthe;6. Mouvement Panique;7. Free Design Kung-Fu;8. Do You Have Any Trouble with Your Neighbours?;9. If You Cut Off My Head;10. What Do I Say? Me and My Head or Me and My Body?;11. Dioz Delirium;12. Everything Is Always Happening;13. Solitaire;14. The Bouncing Head;15. Music Box - Outro;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.