- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deathlist - Deathlist
- Write a Review
- #K92187 000000000 K92187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Multi-instrumentalist Jenny Logan, AKA Deathlist, grew up in central California and at...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Multi-instrumentalist Jenny Logan, AKA Deathlist, grew up in central California and at age 13, she was forbidden to speak. After a long year of silence, she ran away in the middle of the night, moved to New York City, and started playing in bands. At first Jenny was too shy to face her audiences, and refused to speak into a microphone. Only after years of touring and playing in other peoples' projects - including My Teenage Stride, Mortals, World Atlas, Ribbons, and Summer Cannibals - was she able to quietly reassemble the voice that was silenced as a girl. The assemblage is Deathlist. Her debut was conceived as a diary of chronicling a year spent coming to terms with the impending death of her estranged father.;Track List:1. Wait;2. Dream of;3. Irl;4. Not the Same;5. Hate;6. With You Now;7. Stay There;8. June;9. The Night;10. Don't Mind Asking
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.