- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Decry - Falling - the Best of
- Write a Review
- #K89324 000000000 K89324000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Decry is an American punk band formed in 1982 in Monrovia, California. They are often credited as one of the leading ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Decry is an American punk band formed in 1982 in Monrovia, California. They are often credited as one of the leading bands of the 1980's punk revival. The band's LP "Falling".;Track List:1. Resurrection;2. Strapped in;3. Sorority Girls;4. Warlords;5. Falling;6. Raven;7. Suburban Death Camp;8. Breakdown;9. Frontier of Evil/Charred Remains;10. S.D.H.N.C;11. My Bloody Dream;12. American Way;13. Subject to Change;14. Asylum;15. Making the Grade;16. Sonic Reducer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.