- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dee Dee's Feathers
- Write a Review
- #K76279 000000000 K76279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the Grammy-winning jazz singer. Dee Dee's Feathers is her debut album for O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the Grammy-winning jazz singer. Dee Dee's Feathers is her debut album for OKeh Records and is the first collaboration from Bridgewater and the Grammy- winning New Orleans Jazz Orchestra (NOJO), founded by artistic director and trumpeter Irvin Mayfield. Dee Dee's Feathers is a modern vision of New Orleans and features traditional songs such as 'Big Chief,' 'St. James Infirmary' and 'What a Wonderful World' along with new compositions 'Congo Square' and 'C'est ici que je t'aime.' The album transports the listener through the historic New Orleans neighborhood of Treme. Over the course of a multi-faceted career spanning four decades, Bridgewater has ascended to the upper echelon of vocalists, putting her unique spin on standards, as well as taking intrepid leaps of faith in re-envisioning jazz classics. Ever the fearless voyager, explorer, pioneer and keeper of tradition, Dee Dee won the 2010 Grammy for Best Jazz Vocal Album for Eleanora Fagan (1915-1959): To Billie with Love from Dee Dee. Bridgewater's career has always bridged musical genres. She was a member of the legendary Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Big Band, and throughout the '70s, she performed with such jazz notables as Max Roach, Sonny Rollins, Dexter Gordon and Dizzy Gillespie.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.