- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deeds of Flesh - Portals of Canaan
- Write a Review
- #K79446 000000000 K79446000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:2013 release from the Death Metal quartet. Portals of Canaan is the long awaited follow-up to their 2008 album of What'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:2013 release from the Death Metal quartet. Portals of Canaan is the long awaited follow-up to their 2008 album of What's to Come. The band were formed in 1995 have remained at the forefront of the California Death Metal scene. Their music can be described as influenced by the brutal technical death metal style pioneered by Suffocation coupled with a songwriting style that incorporates numerous time signature and/or tempo changes without warning, creating a disorienting atmosphere to the listener.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.