- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deep Purple - Come Taste the Band
- Write a Review
- #L00799 000000000 L00799000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited UK vinyl LP pressing of this album from the legendary British hard rockers. Come Taste the Band is the tenth st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited UK vinyl LP pressing of this album from the legendary British hard rockers. Come Taste the Band is the tenth studio album by the English Rock band Deep Purple originally released in October 1975. The album was co-produced and engineered by the band and longtime associate Martin Birch. It is the only Deep Purple studio record featuring Tommy Bolin, who replaced Ritchie Blackmore on guitar and is also the final of three albums to feature Glenn Hughes on bass and David Coverdale on lead vocals before he later left to form Whitesnake.;Track List:1. Comin' Home;2. Lady Luck;3. Gettin' Tighter;4. Dealer;5. I Need Love;6. Drifter;7. Love Child;8. This Time Around/Owed to 'G';9. You Keep on Moving
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.